DOG PARK RULES
These guidelines will help ensure that our dog park remains safe and clean!
Keep in mind this is a dog park and was created for dogs.
Use at your own risk!
1. Dogs must display a valid license and up-to-date rabies vaccinations.
2. Dogs must be leashed when entering/exiting dog park.
3. Dog owners must carry leash and have dog within view and voice control.
4. No smoking or glass containers allowed in dog park.
5. No rawhide or food (people/animal) allowed in dog park, as dog fights may result.
6. No dogs showing aggression towards other dogs or people can enter the park.
7. Owners must pick up after their dogs.
8. No female dogs in heat allowed.
9. No toddlers or small children allowed in the dog run area.
10. No puppies under 5 months. Puppies are not fully vaccinated, and are vulnerable to disease and injury.
11. Please remove pinch (prong) collars and spike collars from dogs before entering the park. Other dogs can be injured while playing.